Transcript:
Tokyo Dome
The summer of 2010, the three members started their Dome live tour. Until the last concert in Tokyo Dome, they gathered about 100,000 audiences and successfully finished the concert. However, they didn't think, even in their dreams, that this concert in Tokyo Dome would be their last activity in Japan. Avex, the agency in Japan, had unilaterally announced the suspension of their activities.
Standing on the stage of Tokyo Dome, the members and their tears didn't stop. All kinds of bitterness and the gratitude toward the fans, the gratitude of being able to be together with the members, all crowded at once. Kim Jaejoong described it as, "the feeling of a deep lump in my heart being unwound."
"I really felt sorry toward our fans. I felt even more sorry that I couldn't tell them the truth, that we 5 people couldn't be together anymore. My tears came out uncontrollably. I can't forget that moment even now. I sang with such gratitude and sorry feelings, but how could it be our last... I often tweet in Japanese because I know that many fans are waiting for us in Japan. Now, I can't ask them to wait any longer because I feel so sorry. But I always want to meet them." (Kim Jaejoong)
Park Yuchun said, "It was the 1st stage of us as three. As soon as we appeared on stage, the fans' shouting was enormous. We were deeply moved and we also cried. I don't clearly remember how we could manage to sing. As the shouting became louder, it felt even sadder and everything went insane. Just the fact that we three could stand on stage again, could hold the microphone again, was already so touching. We couldn't imagine that such stage would be our last stage in Japan. Until now, I feel sad, and also angry" (corrected thanks to Chloe6002)
To them, Tokyo Dome stage was where they stood with only hope in their heart.
Kim Junsu said, "At first, we were so thankful that Avex chose us. I felt happy thinking that it was our new beginning. It was so unimaginable that another obstacle appeared and put an end to our activities in Japan."
Translated & Shared by: Hannah @ Prince JJ
Transcript: Hellothrice

No comments:
Post a Comment