Translation:
Today was a tough day
Parent’s Day~~^^
Really.. Wanted my parents to have delicious food but…. More than me… Jjoongie cooks better so…
Eventually I…Only made rice~
But~~Jjoongie is.. A really good cook/makes really good food~
It tastes the best!!Next time/Later~Please teach noona/your sister~
Parent’s Day~~^^
Really.. Wanted my parents to have delicious food but…. More than me… Jjoongie cooks better so…
Eventually I…Only made rice~
But~~Jjoongie is.. A really good cook/makes really good food~
It tastes the best!!Next time/Later~Please teach noona/your sister~
Credit: HC
Alternate:
Today was a hard day. Parents’ Day~~^^ Really.. I wanted to cooked delicious dishes for our parents but… Because of Jjoongie who cooks better than me, I only cooked rice~ Jjoongie is really good at cooking~~ The taste is the best!! Please teach noona later~
Credit: The_little_pear
======
Alternate:
Today was a hard day. Parents’ Day~~^^ Really.. I wanted to cooked delicious dishes for our parents but… Because of Jjoongie who cooks better than me, I only cooked rice~ Jjoongie is really good at cooking~~ The taste is the best!! Please teach noona later~
Credit: The_little_pear
Shared by: Hellothrice


No comments:
Post a Comment