May 16, 2013

[Lyrics/English translation] Junsu's OST "Foolish Heart"

This is enough, this heart-breaking feeling and sad tears
It always hurt, from the moment you first came to me
I know even when you don't tell
That I don't live in your heart even for a second
I know that loving you will only hurt me more
What can I do about these unstoppable sad tears
Dear my love I can't have, you wouldn't know
That my love hides quietly all day
I want to see you light-heartedly with a smile
But because I love you so much and cherish you so much
a foolish heart I am, not daring to get closer to you

Do you love someone else
Do I not live in your heart for even a second
I know that loving you will only make me crazier
My foolish longing looks for you
Dear my love I can't have, you won't know
That my love hides quietly all day
I want to see you light-heartedly with a smile
But because I love you so much and cherish you so much
I don't dare to get closer
I have no tears now, but just a vacant heart
It feels like it was rather less sad when I shed tears
Because I'm afraid I might not see you again, and separate from you
I can't say a word but just pound my chest
I love you I loved you
The words I never said to you
A foolish and silly heart, this is the love I have to love.



Translation Credit: Xiahpress
Shared by: JYJCircle

No comments:

Post a Comment