April 23, 2013
130423 Singer Lee Yong mentioned Jaejoong in an Interview
Since Lee Yong released this song in 1982, “Forgotten Season has been covered by a lot of singers such as Na Hoon-A, Hwayobi, and Kim Jaejoong.” It is proof that to this day and this generation, Korea’s first million single still has great popularity.
“Forgotten season has been covered a lot. I think there are around 50 people who did a remake of the song. Thanks to Jaejoong sshi who sang ‘Forgotten Season,’ I became famous recently. People found that I’m the original singer (laughs).”
[Parts unrelated to Jaejoong omitted]
[T/N: Lee Yong has said in SBS good morning show that JJ’s Forgotten Season was one of the best remakes of his song.**Link to article**]
Source: NateTranslated By: Ruby of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3 + Hellothrice
Labels:
Celebrity Mentions,
Kim Jaejoong,
Music Singles,
News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment