March 30, 2013

JYJ LINE: Junsu tries to report on his Hyungs but gets trolled as usual



Translation:

Hi kids

[Sticker]

My name is Junsuㅋ ㅋ

I’m in Japan right now!!!!

I’m in Japan!!!(grin)

You know already???

(laugh)

Then. Visit the gorilla (Ujiji) in the zoo, go go!!!!

[Sticker]

Translation:


So now. Jaejoongie Hyung. Is wearing a mask and sweats. For his solo, you can see his shoulder and collarbone

Yuchun is sitting in a chair with legs crossed and moving his ankle while singing

You’re doing alright you rascal!! Are you hurt?ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ (Referring to Yuchun sitting)

ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

==Jaejoong cuts in==

Junsu-yahㅎㅎ Stop sendingㅎㅎㅎㅎ I’m going to spread your photos!

==Junsu Returns==

Jaejoongie Hyung. Took the phone!!!ㅋ ㅋ

This was correspondent Kim Junsu reporting from Tokyo Dome

[Sticker]
 


Translation:


==Jaejoong is Back==

[Junsu’s photo]

If I say I will, I will!

[Innocent Rabbit Sticker]

That’s me! (referring to sticker)

Yuchun is~

[Devil Sticker]



Translation:

Today Yuchun continues teasing Junsu~ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Yuchun is happy ㅎㅎㅎ

[Stickers]

The feeling is like this?ㅎㅎ (referring to stickers)

Junsu fighting/gain strength!!!

[Sticker]
Credit: HC
Shared by: Hellothrice

No comments:

Post a Comment