Transcript:
@bornfreeonekiss: 새 식구를 소개합니다.이름은 쥬니~남자아이~생긴건 비숑이지만..푸들이랍니다~ 지지야 너동생생겼다^^ pic.twitter.com/PNRdKLjkSy
Translation:
Introducing the newest family member. His name is Jyuni~a little boy~ He looks like a bichon breed but.. is actually poodle~ Jiji-ah you have a little brother now^^
[T/N: You pronounce his name as Joonie]
Alternate:
Introducing a new family member. Its name is Joonie~ it’s a baby boy~Althought it looks like a bichon breed but.. it’s a poodle~ JiJi-yah you have a little brother^^
======
Transcript:
@bornfreeonekiss: 그냥 이름 바꿈.. 고창석님 닮아서… 창석이로 했다..고창석님 죄송합니다. 성함좀 빌리겠습니다ㅜ pic.twitter.com/p1eJO0Zo3j
Translation:
Changed his name.. He reminds me of Go Chang Seok-nim… So his name is Changseok-i.. I’m sorry Go Chang Seok-nim. I’ll borrow your nameㅜ
For those wondering, this is the real Go Chang Seok:
@bornfreeonekiss: 그냥 이름 바꿈.. 고창석님 닮아서… 창석이로 했다..고창석님 죄송합니다. 성함좀 빌리겠습니다ㅜ pic.twitter.com/p1eJO0Zo3j
Translation:
Changed his name.. He reminds me of Go Chang Seok-nim… So his name is Changseok-i.. I’m sorry Go Chang Seok-nim. I’ll borrow your nameㅜ
======
For those wondering, this is the real Go Chang Seok:
Shared by: Hellothrice






No comments:
Post a Comment